Monday, November 18, 2013

Greetings From Bala Beach Resort

Is anyone really staying at Bala? Yes. In addition to the company-owned apartment, there is one north American resident who is staying in their apartment through the winter months. I am happy to report that the road has been improved somewhat and the giant pothole is gone.

The pool is still looking great and I enjoyed a swim there yesterday. I can confirm that all basic services are available to building 1. I know that water is available to building two. Gas (Propane) is probably also available to Building 2.

I am here at the end of the rainy season so there have been some showers, but yesterday and this morning the sun was out and the weather was beautiful.

I am closing on my apartment in building 2. In addition to the showroom unit and the staff unit in Building one, there is furniture visible in at least 3 other apartments.

At least a couple units have been used by Panamanian owners for weekend use.

I will be staying with an owner in building one starting tomorrow night and will post more after I have had a chance to spend a night on-site.

All of the following pictures were taken in the last 3 days. I hope you enjoy them.









The restaurant is not open yet. There will need to be more guests and residents before it will be feasible to open it, but as you can see the furniture is in and the resort management reports that power for the appliances needed for the restaurant is ready.
As an owner, I hope that other owners will come and have a look for themselves, and if they are satisfied, that they will proceed to close and enjoy their apartments. More pictures and  information to come...

No comments: